As a growing startup company focusing on game- and web-development, we are currently looking for new talent.
We can offer you an enjoyable, self-reliant work environment, flex time, great team spirit, support for further education/training, team events and exciting projects!
What will you do?
- Adding music and sound effects to our games
- Choose an economic mix of stock sounds and custom adaptions
- Prepare sounds to be optimally implemented into our games (Format, Codec, Compression..)
- Basic audio editing skills
- Communication qualities - we are looking for a teamplayer
- Solid English skills
- Self-motivated and professional attitude
Nice to have
- Interested in games & tech
- Experience in audio integration into engines
- Workplace at the Techno-Z Salzburg
- Flexible part-time work schedule, perfect for students
- Around 2-4 hours per week, depending on the work load
- Marginal payment below “Geringfügigkeitsgrenze”, < 475 €
- Payment according to the Austrian IT collective agreement (Possible additional compensation depending on your qualification and experience).
All job positions are defined in a
gender neutral way.